by Julianna Gąsiorowska

Liebster award:)


I got mail today with some news: I got Liebster award from Alison @ Little Island Quilting. I was surprised and when I read what Alison wrote about me and my blog I was also a bit blushing (in positive way:).

Liebster is an award for bloggers with 300 followers or less and the idea it to pay it forward.

Thank you Alison for Liebster!
(and for all things which you help me with:)

I would like to pay it forward to four very crafty women, which works I admire from a long time (I've chosen some Polish/English and English written blogs):

1) from Poland: Bożena @ Textile Cousine - if you haven't been on her blog you just MUST go there and see all gorgeous works of Bożena! I'm spending there a lot of time admiring every single detail of her truly amazing quilts and other sewed things.

2) from Poland, but living abroad: Kirie @ Shape Moth - every her work is a masterpiece: excellent done with brilliant ideas! I am a lucky owner of one of her clutches:)

3) from the rest of Europe: Kerry @ Very Kerry Berry - I'm always impressed how she select fabrics and make from them something really original and beautiful. Just check her blog and you'll know what I meant:)

4) from USA: Angela @ Cut to pieces - I know she already got this award, but anyway I wanted to mention her beautiful works:)

Hugs from Poland:)


6 lovely comments / miłych komentarzy:

Veni... Vidi... Comentare...:)))

Dziękuję za pozostawiony przez Ciebie ślad!
W miarę możliwości staram się odpisać e-mailowo autorowi każdego komentarza. Moje odpowiedzi na blogu zamieszczam, gdy może to pomóc innym czytelnikom.

/ Thank you for your lovely comment!
If possible, I try to respond to every comment. I put my answers on the blog when it could help other readers.

>