by Julianna Gąsiorowska

We love you, Anna - baby quilt


Oh, boy... I started making this quilt back in 2015 and it was finished just recently (in November 2019). But that's not important. The most important is that it is finished, beautifully quilted (by Gosia from Cotton Cafe) and pattern for it is published!
Last year I contacted after a long break folks at Love Patchwork & Quilting (wonderful Alice, who was working at LP&Q when I first published there) and they booked me for 3 issues. So Alphabet Soup (LP&Q name for We love you, Anna baby quilt) is not the last quilt to be published this year.



I'm so happy how this quilt came out. The main reason is the quilting. It wouldn't be possible without help of Gosia. My quilting would ruin this quilt, but Gosia brought out of it the best!
The quilt is back in our home and it covers Anna's bed. Although she is not a baby anymore, she appreciates I-spy concept of this quilt, especially because I loaded it with kittens:)))




3 lovely comments / miłych komentarzy:

  1. I just love this quilt, Juliana! The patchwork letter and the rainbow colours are fabulous. Plus, your fussy cuts make this an amazing and very special quilt for your daughter. Congratulations on a wonderful finish!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Ten komentarz został usunięty przez autora.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Veni... Vidi... Comentare...:)))

Dziękuję za pozostawiony przez Ciebie ślad!
W miarę możliwości staram się odpisać e-mailowo autorowi każdego komentarza. Moje odpowiedzi na blogu zamieszczam, gdy może to pomóc innym czytelnikom.

/ Thank you for your lovely comment!
If possible, I try to respond to every comment. I put my answers on the blog when it could help other readers.

>