by Julianna Gąsiorowska

Nowinki / Innovations


A couple of days ago I finally joined Instragram (HERE's my profile:). When Flickr changed its looks a lot of quilters stopped using it and I heard that they all moved to IG. At that time I didn't have a phone with software allowing me to use IG (me and my husband were both using Blackberry) and I actually wasn't really interested in any changes, because as it goes about new things, new technologies I am a very conservative person. I don't use internet on my phone, I don't own tablet (except the graphics one, Wacom), I don't even have FB account. And probably it wouldn't be weird, but I'm 35 years old and according to social standards I should be interested in all new stuff, such as new fancy phones, gadgets of all sorts, the best tv's and cars. What is more surprising my parents know more about all these new stuff than I am! I change things to new one when old ones are already broken. And not necessary for the best and the hottest stuff:) Sometimes I'm wondering if I am the only person in the world so conservative about new technologies...
So me on IG is really something unusual. Something worth mentioning;) And the only reason I joined IG is the fact that probably all quilters are already there (plus my husband changed his phone, I still have the same one from 4 years, my new phone is not used:). If you're not on IG yet, I strongly recommend joining it. You'll be surprised by the amount of inspiration that can be found there!

/ Parę dni temu w końcu założyłam konto na Instagramie (TUTAJ jest mój profil:). Gdy Flickr zmienił wygląd wiele quilterek przestała go używać i słyszałam, że wszystkie przeniosły się na IG. Wtedy nie miałam telefonu, który pozwalałby na założenie konta na IG (oboje z mężem używaliśmy Blackberry) i właściwie nie byłam zainteresowana żadnymi zmianami, gdyż jeśli chodzi o nowinki jestem bardzo konserwatywna. Nie używam internetu na telefonie, nie mam tabletu (poza graficznym Wacoma), nie mam nawet konta na Fb. I może nie byłoby w tym nic dziwnego, gdyby nie fakt, że mam 35 lat i zgodnie ze społecznymi standardami powinnam być zainteresowana nowościami, takimi jak nowe modne telefony, gadżety różnego rodzaju, najlepsze telewizory i samochody. Co może dziwić bardziej, moi Rodzice są bardziej zorientowani w nowościach niż ja! Ja wymieniam rzeczy na nowe dopiero wtedy gdy stare się psują. I niekoniecznie na najlepsze czy najgorętsze na rynku:) Czasem się zastanawiam, czy tylko ja mam takie podejście, czy może znajdą się osoby podobne do mnie...
A więc mój akces instagramowy jest czymś naprawdę wyjątkowym. Czymś, o czym warto wspomnieć;) I co ważne, jedynym powodem dla którego dołączyłam do IG jest fakt, że najpewniej większość quilterek już tam jest (a dodatkowo mój mąż zmienił telefon na nowy, ja nadal używam tego samego co 4 lata temu, nowszy model leży nieużywany:). Jeśli jeszcze nie jesteście na IG, gorąco polecam założenie tam konta. Zaskoczy Was ogromna ilość inspirujących zdjęć, które można tam znaleźć! 

And just because that post on crafty blog without photo is not real post;) I put here a photo of the tulips that my mother in law gave me. Spring is slowly coming here in Poland, so a bit of fresh cut flowers and a bright cheery quilt on the wall is all I want now not to be sad while lying down on the couch.

/ I tylko dlatego, że post na blogu rękodzielniczym bez zdjęcia nie jest prawdziwym postem;) zamieszczam zdjęcie tulipanów, które dostałam od teściowej. Wiosna jakoś nie chce przyjść, więc trochę świeżych kwiatów i jasny radosny quilt na ścianie to jest coś, co rozwesela mnie podczas kanapowej wegetacji. 
I jeszcze na koniec taka ciekawostka: automatyczna autokorekta w telefonie mojego męża poprawiła zwrot "each other" na "rachunkowe":)))

8 lovely comments / miłych komentarzy:

  1. Oh, those tulips are so gorgeous! I have become interested in IG because so many people use it, but I don't understand it. I think I have discovered that to really do anything on it you have to use your phone? I wanted to do things with my iPad and couldn't figure out how. I could only look at other people's post. From what I can tell now, to do anything you need your phone buttons? I guess it bothers me because the phone screen is so small. I don't want to spend a long time looking at my phone. Do I have it all wrong? I guess I shouldn't be asking you since you said you're not a tech person either, but I think that's what made me comfortable to ask you, haha! Can you help me out and just tell me the bare basics of how people use it? I would be very grateful!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. I tried to answer some of your questions in the e-mail:)

      Usuń
  2. I'm not on IG either, unfortunately my phone is a little too old for it. One day.
    Have a great weekend - enjoy those tulips, they are beautiful.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I am exactly the same way with technology, in fact I don't even have a cell phone. I got convinced to try IG at Sewing Summit and as Flickr slowly died I knew I needed some way to get to it, so I bought an iPod and that is how I use it :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Beautiful tulips!
    I still like Flickr for some things, but Instagram is so fun! I've got a few new friends because of it and I get so inspired by what I see, it makes me want to try new things!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Do instagramu, który to wyraz mój tel. chce przerobić na pentagram;) jeszcze nie dojrzałam, ale Twoje poczynania są inspirujące, może się ruszę w temacie w najbliższym czasie.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Ja bym się nie przejmowała. Nie tylko Ty nie ogarniasz nowinek technicznych:). Ja na przykład jestem totalnie "niekomputerowa" i cudem jest, że ogarniam prowadzenie bloga :). Nawet tego komentarza nie udało mi się zamieścić za pierwszym razem :))))
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie w ten mało wiosenny dzień (u nas "coś" leci z nieba, jest zimno i wilgotno i nic się nie chce)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Dziękujemy za tych bardzo ciekawych wskazówek, to jest wielki spotkać artykułów tak interesujące jak twoje! Życzę zdrowia, długowieczności, sukces, szczęście i pokój serca.
    Pozdrawiam
    voyance gratuite mail

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Veni... Vidi... Comentare...:)))

Dziękuję za pozostawiony przez Ciebie ślad!
W miarę możliwości staram się odpisać e-mailowo autorowi każdego komentarza. Moje odpowiedzi na blogu zamieszczam, gdy może to pomóc innym czytelnikom.

/ Thank you for your lovely comment!
If possible, I try to respond to every comment. I put my answers on the blog when it could help other readers.

>