by Julianna Gąsiorowska

Blogger's Quilt Festival Spring 2012


As a part of Bloggers' Quilt Festival Spring 2012 I would like to present you my lap quilt which I made in April (the readers of my blog already know its sad story - you can find full story HERE):


I made this lap quilt for Modern Quilting magazine (issue 4), but the owner of this mag went into administration and the pattern won't be published. I don't know yet if I get this quilt back - probably I'll have some news next week (Administrator will open the office of ACM on upcoming week and see what's in).

This quilt is (was?) really precious for me, I enjoyed every minute spent for finishing it. 
But... I was also really surprised - in a positive way - by support of other quilters when I blogged about possible lost of this quilt. I would like to thank you all for your warm words and advices! It helped me to get over the sad moments.

Amy's Creative Side

34 lovely comments / miłych komentarzy:

  1. Your quilt is wonderful. I sure hope you get it back.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. It is a beautiful quilt and I hope you get it back. Also hope you find another way to get the pattern published. Try another magazine, maybe.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Fingers crossed...it's lovely

    Check out my blog if you can...

    Margaret Gunn
    www.quiltsoflove.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. I've been following the debacle of ACM from the knitting side for a long while, and it's so sad to see that your fantastic quilt is now in limbo! Here's hoping you get it back and are cleared to publish the pattern elsewhere.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Oh, I like it! Very colorful and fun. I'm hoping you get it back very soon... definitely not right for you not to have it.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Sorry about the quilt. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. The pattern is great and hope you will publish it soon.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. it's beautiful - I hope it comes back to you x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. What a beautiful quilt! I hope it will be returned to you. Unfortunately bad stuff happens when it shouldn't. I say make another one!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Gorgeous entry, keeping everything crossed for its safe return

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Yes find another magazine to publish your pattern!! Just love this quilt!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Hoping you get your quilt back!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. I love this gorgeous quilt. I am thinking positive thoughts for you. I am sure it will be returned to you.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. This is a beautiful quilt. I hope you are able to get it back.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. I LOVE your quilt - very creative! especially the hexagons. I feel like they don't usually get enough of a showing in blogland :) Great job!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. It's so beautiful! I hope you get it back and soon... The quilting on it is fabulous.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  16. Such a beautiful quilt!!! I do hope you get it back!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  17. This is a beautiful quilt. I really hope you get it back. I can't believe they would not have the decency to return it.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  18. It's a gorgeous quilt! Really hoping that you get it back.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  19. Great job, what a striking quilt. Hope it soon comes home to you and your girl.

    Come see my entries 64 (repro. applique) and 85 (antique appliques).

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  20. I missed your previous post, sorry you had such a bad experience Julianna! It is a lovely quilt indeed, I hope one day it finds it's way back to you - hugs x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  21. Very spectacular, it is beautiful:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  22. ce quilt est très lumineux et je suis désolée de son histoire moi aussi je ne peux pas me séparer d'un quilt si je ne l'ai pas décidé.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  23. Gosh that is sad but it sure is beautiful!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  24. It is gorgeous, I hope it finds its way home to you :(

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  25. This is a beautiful quilt, thank you for sharing it again. I hope it comes home or if not you make another.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  26. It is a beautiful quilt I hope you get it back!!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  27. I hope you get it back - it is lovely!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  28. I am going to vote for your wonderful quilt in the Bloggers Quilt Festival. It is really wonderful and I hope you get it back soon xxxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  29. This is an absolutely gorgeous quilt! I truly hope you get it back! Great job!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  30. Congratulations, it's a beautiful quilt that I hope you get back.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  31. je me suis permis de mettre la photo de votre quilt dans un message ,j'espère que cela ne vous pose pas de problème ,merci d'avance

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  32. Congratulations of your win!!! I love it!
    Your story makes me so sad :( I hope your quilt comes home very soon!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Veni... Vidi... Comentare...:)))

Dziękuję za pozostawiony przez Ciebie ślad!
W miarę możliwości staram się odpisać e-mailowo autorowi każdego komentarza. Moje odpowiedzi na blogu zamieszczam, gdy może to pomóc innym czytelnikom.

/ Thank you for your lovely comment!
If possible, I try to respond to every comment. I put my answers on the blog when it could help other readers.

>