by Julianna Gąsiorowska

Large scale print project published


I am terrible blogger. Right now blogs are not popular anymore and probably that is one reason for it. But still I would like to keep my blog as a showase of my projects. So now I am making a few throwbacks.

The below project is quite old project of mine, I designed this block a couple of years before piecing it and sending it to my favourite magazine. I was published in March 2021 in 96 issue of Love Patchwork and Quilting.

  

I designed this paper piecing pattern to display large scale prints in the middle. I had some prints like that that I wanted to use, but there was no good block for them. So I made my own! (in two sizes)

My pillowcase is shown as miniature at the top of the cover (so it technically made the cover:):


(photo courtesy of LPQ)



0 lovely comments / miłych komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Veni... Vidi... Comentare...:)))

Dziękuję za pozostawiony przez Ciebie ślad!
W miarę możliwości staram się odpisać e-mailowo autorowi każdego komentarza. Moje odpowiedzi na blogu zamieszczam, gdy może to pomóc innym czytelnikom.

/ Thank you for your lovely comment!
If possible, I try to respond to every comment. I put my answers on the blog when it could help other readers.

>