by Julianna Gąsiorowska

Hearts



This is my new pillow cover. It feels good to have it in our living room. I had a moment of hesitation and I was wondering whether I should piece a quilt, but luckily for us I decided to keep it as pillow cover (piecing quilts by me is neverending story...:).

/ Uszyłam sobie nową poduszkę. Co prawda w pewnym momencie chciałam uszyć więcej takich bloków i stworzyć quilt, ale całe szczęście oprzytomniałam i skończyło się na poduszce (quilty szyję latami...:).

 




5 lovely comments / miłych komentarzy:

  1. Your pillow is just beautiful. The wall paper is wonderful. They compliment each other so nicely. Good to have a blog post from you. Stay safe.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. It’s so Beautiful. I think you do excellent work. I love the little fox too. I’m glad to meet you even across the miles and water.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Stunning as always, Julianna! I love your use of saturated colours and bold prints - this pillow is a work of art!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Informative Blog thanks for sharing. please vist my site Leeds Driveways

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Veni... Vidi... Comentare...:)))

Dziękuję za pozostawiony przez Ciebie ślad!
W miarę możliwości staram się odpisać e-mailowo autorowi każdego komentarza. Moje odpowiedzi na blogu zamieszczam, gdy może to pomóc innym czytelnikom.

/ Thank you for your lovely comment!
If possible, I try to respond to every comment. I put my answers on the blog when it could help other readers.

>