by Julianna Gąsiorowska

Quilt hits vol. 1 - paper pieced pattern


Do you remember THIS mini-quilt? Finally, I made a pattern of cassette tape block being a part of this quilt.

/ Pamiętacie ten
mini-quilt? Nareszcie udało mi się przygotować wzór paper pieced kasetowego bloku.


Creating "Quilt hits vol. 1" pattern wouldn't be possible without great support of Kirie (@ Shape Moth), who helped me with graphics and wonderful pattern testers: Sonja (@ Artisania), Amy (@ Badskirt) and John (@ Quilt Dad). Thank you so much for all your support and advices!

Pattern is available HERE.
Enjoy!

And if you sew something with it, I would be really appreciated for sharing the photos on my Flickr group.

/ Stworzenie tego wzoru nie byłoby możliwe bez pomocy Kirie (@ Shape Moth), która pomogła mi od strony graficznej i wspaniałych testerów: Sonji (@ Artisania), Amy (@ Badskirt) i Johna (@ Quilt Dad). Dziękuję Wam za wsparcie i wszystkie rady!

Wzór jest dostępny TUTAJ.
Miłego szycia!

Jeśli stworzycie coś przy pomocy tego wzoru, będę wdzięczna za pochwalenie się zdjęciami na mojej Flickr-kowej grupie.


I made also a pouch using this pattern:

/ Wzór wykorzystałam nie tylko do uszycia mini-quiltu, ale też kosmetyczki:

Be sure to visit Sonja photostream (HERE) to see what incredible thing she sew using my pattern!
/ Koniecznie zajrzyjcie TUTAJ by zobaczyć, jakie cudeńko z wykorzystaniem wzoru uszyła Sonja!

6 lovely comments / miłych komentarzy:

  1. Wspaniała ta kosmetyczka! Wyglada rewelacyjnie!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. It is wonderful Julianna, congratulations!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Such a great pattern and so generous to share it. there are so many opportunities for fussy cutting with it too. And the pouch version is perfect for a lover of pink!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous pattern!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Oh my goodness you are sharing this amazing pattern for free?! So generous of you!! I still remember the moment I saw your cassette quilt! It is one of the most creative quilts ever!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. This pattern is so amazing! I'm not very practiced at paper piecing, but I'm off to go give it a try! Thanks for sharing your talent!

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Veni... Vidi... Comentare...:)))

Dziękuję za pozostawiony przez Ciebie ślad!
W miarę możliwości staram się odpisać e-mailowo autorowi każdego komentarza. Moje odpowiedzi na blogu zamieszczam, gdy może to pomóc innym czytelnikom.

/ Thank you for your lovely comment!
If possible, I try to respond to every comment. I put my answers on the blog when it could help other readers.

>