Wersja polska będzie w oddzielnym poście:)
As promised, today we present you Sew Out Loud QAL contest details.
Rules of Sew Out Loud QAL contest:
* Design a block (12,5" unfinished) related to Sew Out Loud QAL theme (egg. objects/scene connected with sewing, blocks sewn with text fabrics, pieced words connected with sewing, etc.).
* Sew a sample block using your design (photo of your block should be clean and clear).
* You must be able to make a tutorial or pdf pattern for your block and share it with Sew Out Loud QAL participants (for undefined period of time).
* Your block must be your own original design.
* You can submit as many block designs as you wish.
* The contest is opened internationally.
* Submissions for the contest start on 15th of April and end on 23rd of April.
* Winner's block tutorial or pattern should be put on winner's blog (if Winner don't have a blog, Kirie and me we will blog about it on our blogs).
* By submitting your block to the contest you agree with its rules.
How to submit your design?
Completed designs must be submitted on the Sew Out Loud QAL Flickr Group in special thread (detailed rules will be specified in this thread).
If you don't have Flickr account, blog about it and send a link to the post to Kirie [kirie83 (at) yahoo (dot) de] or me [jednoiglec (at) wp (dot) pl] - we will put your submission on Flickr.
If you don't have a Flickr account or blog, send your designs via e-mail (to Kirie or me) - we will put your submission on Flickr.
How the Winner will be selected?
Each of block designers of Sew Out Loud QAL will nominated 3 entries (giving them 3 points for I place, 2 points for II place and 1 point for III place). The top 5 entries (the number may change due to the number of submitted entries) will be send to our special Judge, who will select the Winner.
Our Judge is a famous, incredibly talented fabric designer. A little hint:
You can't believe your eyes? Yes, that's right! Out Judge is:
The Grand Prize
(all the prizes will go to one person whose block the Judge will choose):
#1 - 75$ Gift Certificate from Fat Quarter Shop
#2 - FQ bundle from Duni's Studio
#3 - FQ bundle from Sew fresh Fabric
#4 - Suzuko Ozeki prize (it's a surprise generously offered by our Judge).
Stay tuned! On Monday I will present you the first block of our QAL!